Tuesday, January 8, 2013

No Turning Back


Breaking news ladies and gents…
I just can’t hold this one in…
So I went back to Weight Watchers (as promised) last week to re-register and get all the new info on the program. And to most importantly, weigh myself for the first time since the “hungry hungry holiday” season has passed. *lol* I stepped on that scale ready to hear the worse. I definitely was not prepared for what I discovered. *drum roll please* I have lost 32 POUNDS since I’ve started my weight loss journey!! 32 POUNDS!! OMG!!! I-AM-SO-PROUD-AND-AMAZED-OF-MYSELF I can’t stop grinning!! All of my efforts… all my ups and downs… have paid off!! 32 pounds in 6 months! I still can’t believe it! And you guys know I haven’t been following my “diet” religiously. There were weeks I confessed to just eating whatever I wanted, doing drive-by's to the drive-bys, and literally driving by the gym! *lol* To know that through all those rough patches I still somehow remained on top is AWESOME! There is NO WAY I am ever going to turn back now! I will not and I refuse to jeopardize my 32 pounds loss for anything! When I said “Let’s make 2013 our year!” I meant that thing!! And I am so ready to be a LOSERRRRRRR!!! *lol*

Thank you guys for riding this rollercoaster with me! I truly appreciate all my readers and your support! I look forward to an astronomical year with you! Well until next time… HOLLA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment