Friday, November 2, 2012

It's November already??!!!



OOOOO-MMMMM-GGGG!! I’m thee worse blogger on the planet! I haven’t posted in over a month!!! SMH! I apologize… I really do! But I was ssssooooo busy the month of October! I had a two week mandatory training to attend for my second job in the evenings, which meant I had to adjust my work schedule for my full time job to be there an hour earlier than usual. That way I could get off, pick up my kids, drop them off home, and get to the training on time. So I was having 15 HOUR DAYS you guys!! =O Thennnnn, it was my son’s birthday on the 27th so I was preparing all month to go out of town for his day and turning the big 3! J So needless to say, I plummeted right off my healthy lifestyle regimen! Yup, AGAIN!! SMH! I didn’t weight in at Weight Watchers, I wasn’t eating right, and I never made it to the gym! Like, I never got a chance to even drive pass the gym ya’ll! *LOL* So for a whole 30 days I was just in limbo. Not on purpose, but it only took a few days of “recklessness” for me to fall off completely. I was eating whatever I wanted. I had McDonald’s too many times to even admit. I even resorted to eating bags of chips and chocolate candy again. I just didn’t care… and I was enjoying every bit of it! *LOL* But then as November smacked me in the face, reality set it… I can’t do this anymore. It’s time to get it together… and get back to where I left off at. And that’s exactly what I did. Yesterday was the first day of November and a shocking reminder that not only have I probably failed my 30 lb Loss by Thanksgiving Challenge BUT there is only 5 more months until April. April is my weight loss goal deadline! WOWZERS!!! So back to the gym and weight watching I go. I am glad to report though, that I  stepped on the scale for the first time in forever yesterday morning. And despite my 30 day downfall I didn’t gain any weight! WHOOT WHOOT!! J

So yesterday I started back tracking my foods and their points. This morning I went to the gym and did one mile on the treadmill at a high incline and then some upper body weights. I wanted to ease my body back into exercising… after all it has been a MONTH! =O I also tried coconut water for the first time. I heard it was good to have some either before or after a workout because it energizes you and has electrolytes. In my opinion, it wasn’t horrible… it’s just weird tasting. It’s like drinking pineapple juice mixed with 1% milk. K *lol* I’m not a fan. Maybe it’s an acquired taste? I won’t completely disown it though... I know there are several brands out there of this water which might taste a little better than the one I had. I also picked up some honey roasted almonds. I hear almonds are a great satisfying snack. I know I shouldn’t have gone for the flavored kind but when I saw honey roasted... I had to have them! Hey, are there any “healthy” snacks that you eat that satisfies your hunger? I want to know! Because boyyy... when 3 pm hits and I feel like I could faint from malnourishment, I need something to pick me up! So that’s why I picked up the almonds. I haven’t tried them yet but I would love to hear about some more snack ideas. So feel free to comment below.

Well my lovelies… it’s Friday, the weekend is here, and I’m looking forward to getting back on track! Enjoy your day and weekend! Until next time… HOLLA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment